Thursday, June 9, 2016

1.  I liked that we got to work with the scratch program and also W3Schools because I think it is very important for us to know about coding. I also really like that you have music playing.

2. I have no complains about this class.

3. You should keep the music playing the whole class and make it a little more up-beat. J

4. Getting to have time the computer is always fun, free time is always appreciated.

5. I really did do my best in this class I like this class and hope to take AP Computer Science next year.

6. There are days when I slack a little but then I always try to remind myself to read it even if it’s just before going to sleep.

7. I am committed to becoming a CTR person because I know that that will take to a good future and I don’t want to jeopardize my life for some stupid mistake.

8. something that I think is important to pass forward is to be kind, to show kindness without asking for a reward. I think sadly many of my fellow peers think that being kind is not cool but it’s something that we need to pass forward in order to be good people and I believe that we can do that.


9. You Mr. Haymore is what I will always remember about this class, I really like how you always motivate us to choose the right please don’t stop any time soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment